This website is owned and operated by Leadorder.com located in Charlotte NC. All disputes or legal matters must be settled in Charlotte NC.
I agree to this service agreement, in its entirety.
1. Purchaser’s Warranties. Purchaser agrees to employ due care and attention in handing the Leads. Purchaser agrees to use its name and not that of Leadorder.com in pursuing the Leads and/or contacting any Lead.
Purchaser acknowledges that it is not permitted under the terms of this agreement to re-sell leads purchased from Leadorder.com. Purchaser agrees to pay Leadorder.com $1,000.00 for each instance that Purchaser re-sells leads lead purchased from Leadorder.com to another individual, company or entity that is not the original Purchaser of the lead.
Purchaser represents and warrants to Leadorder.com that Purchaser will not:
(i) violate any federal, state, local or foreign law or regulation including, but not limited to, the MARS RULE, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the FTC Act, the Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act; (ii) infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right or other right, including any individual privacy right of any person or consumer; (iii) disclose the identity of Leadorder.com. Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend (including immediate reimbursement of attorneys’ fees) and hold harmless Leadorder.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands arising from or related to the breach of the warranties in this paragraph or other breach of this Agreement.
2. Lead Guarantee & Replacement Policy
Leads are replaceable ONLY if submitted within 3 business days via our return interface at Leadorder.com and apply to the following conditions:
a. Both home and work phone numbers are incorrect
b. Contact name is incorrect
c. Applicant/spouse did not fill out form
* Returned leads may be randomly verified.
* No assumptive or verbal understandings are a part of this agreement.
* No returns will be granted for purchases of aged leads over three days old.
3. Email Delivery. Due to the nature of spam filter programs and ISP level email filtering, Leadorder.com is unable to guarantee that emails sent from Leadorder.com’s servers will be received by the Purchaser’s email account. Leadorder.com is not responsible for emails sent by Leadorder.com that do not make it into a Purchaser’s email account. All leads will be available in the Purchaser’s online interface. Leadorder.com recommends Purchaser’s set up a lead management database system in order to insure that leads are delivered and routed successfully. Leadorder.com can refer several lead management companies that are easily integrated with Leadorder.com’s service. Purchasers should contact their account representative for details.
4. Privacy Statement. Purchaser represents and warrants that Purchaser, its agents and contracting partners utilize a lawful privacy disclosure policy statement in connection with the solicitation, receipt and use of any information from any person in connection with Leads. Purchaser agrees to provide a copy of all applicable privacy statements, including those on the Internet, to Leadorder.com for Leadorder.com’ review and comment.
5. No Representations. Leadorder.com has not made and does not hereby make any representations, guarantees or warranties whatsoever.
6. Limitation of Liability. Leadorder.com is not an agent, joint venturer, partner, representative, employee or affiliate of Purchaser. As such, the parties recognize that Leadorder.com will not incur any liability as a result of Purchaser’s actions or omissions.
7. Independent Contractor. Leadorder.com is offering and selling its services per this arm’s length Agreement as an independent contractor as defined under North Carolina law. As such, the parties recognize that Wisdom will not incur any liability as a result of Purchaser’s actions. Leadorder.com shall not exercise control over Purchaser. Further, in no event shall Leadorder.com or its officers, directors, employees and agents be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, lost sales or profit, lost data, or business interruption).
8. Non-disclosure. The parties agree that both terms and the nature of this Agreement, including without limitation the identity of the parties, shall remain confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances unless required by a court of law.
9. All Sales Final. All sales are final and non-refundable except as expressly provided in Lead Guarantee and Replacement Policy specified on the Service Order. Leadorder.com does not have control if a Lead applicant has applied elsewhere. Purchaser may not re-sell leads to other companies and / or service providers.
10. Survival. The provisions of paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
11. Invalidity. The invalidity or unenforceability or any one or more of the particular provisions of this Agreement, none of which are known to the parties, shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions herein.
12. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by the Purchaser without the express written consent of Wisdom.
13. Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement is governed exclusively by North Carolina law including North Carolina choice of law principles applicable to contracts to be wholly performed in the State of North Carolina. Should any dispute arise from any performance obligations under this Agreement, the parties expressly agree that the dispute will be adjudicated exclusively in the Charlotte Superior Court or the United States District Court for the Central District of North Carolina in Charlotte, as applicable.
14. Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its actual attorneys’ fees and costs.
15. Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions herein constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties hereto and supercedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties. No amendment or modification of the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding unless agreed upon in writing and signed by both parties.